- Teacher submits a design challenge. My class feels too small. Students at the back can’t see. Student’s can’t hear. Room looks boring.
- Teacher submits a resource list. 12 tables (15″ x 70″), 24 chairs, large whiteboard, string lights, construction paper.
- Teacher submits layout/photos. Birds eye view of the space, photos, videos.
- Nho sends out design challenge one sheeter to hackathon participants.
- Nho leads activities around design thinking using found resources. Activity with Third Teacher flashcards.
- Group gathers and goes over design challenge.
- Group pitches ideas/prototype. Stanford D-School.
- Group makes one/two things.